Workshop - more details

kmestery kmestery at cisco.com
Thu Sep 22 22:52:57 UTC 2011

Itamar:

Regarding accommodating a small subset of folks Monday, that should not be a problem, I will make sure Michael and I keep that in mind as we're trying to allocate rooms for this at the Cisco campus now. If we do some early things, it's likely the space for any Monday events will be very limited compared to Tuesday through Thursday.

Thanks,
Kyle