Please confirm your workshop attendance

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 17:26:37 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I'm going to start wrangling the RSVP list.

We had a list going here, for board-company-attendees:

(URL REDACTED - INFO: http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/project-planning/2011-September/000283.html)

... but I'd like to confirm availability for those attendees, now that
we have a date/location settled. If you are on this list, please
highlight your name in GREEN on the spreadsheet if you plan to attend,
RED if you are not.  (Or, if you are the person who signed someone else
up, please do this for them, unless you don't know, in which case, just
work it out with them.)

Anyone *new* who is not yet on this list should just send an email to
the rsvp at ovirt.org mailing list.

And in the meantime, I'll start collecting the names/addresses of those
who have signed up to the rsvp@ mailing list so that we can keep a count
going.

Questions, comments, flames welcome. :)

-Robyn