archives cleaned, ready to open list

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Sep 27 22:50:36 UTC 2011

Folks:

As per the original design for this list, we are planning to open the
archives and subscription to the community.

Prior to doing that, I manually redacted specific company names, names
of individuals, and the Google Docs URLs with similar information in
them. These redacted details are related to individuals and
organizations that did not elect to join oVirt to start. We want their
relationship with oVirt to be revealed in a manner and time of their
choosing, not by accident from our archives.

For any Google Docs we are using, we need to create a new document and
copy/paste the clean information in to it to avoid the revision
history.

I'd like to open the list and archives following the next meeting. If
you want to check for any particular detail in the archives, please
take the opportunity to look and let me know if you have any
questions, something that needs changing, and so forth.

If there is no protest, I'll be opening the archives 24 hours from
now.

Thanks - Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org