hotel for workshop

kmestery kmestery at cisco.com
Wed Sep 28 13:13:15 UTC 2011

Itamar:

I just booked travel for myself, and I found that some hotels are already booked that week. Travel to the valley is booming again, I guess.

I booked at the below hotel, which has worked well for me in the past:

HILTON SANTA CLARA (HILTON HOTELS)
4949 GREAT AMERICA PARKWAY
SANTA CLARA CA 95054
Phone  1-408-330-0001
Fax 1-408-562-6736

It's only a few miles from the Cisco campus, and there is even light rail access down Tasman if people need that as well. But if others have opinions regarding the hotel, please chime in. I am not aware of a group discount at this hotel, but maybe if enough folks are registering, we could get one.

Thanks,
Kyle