splitting cli/sdk project

Carl Trieloff cctrieloff at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 16:44:19 UTC 2011

On 09/29/2011 04:39 AM, Michael Pasternak wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I would like to propose splitting cli/sdk projects as each of them should become a master-project for different implementations
> and i guess we wouldn't want mixing different SDKs and CLIs under same project.

When Itamar and I worked the initial project list we kept them together
so that there would be more momentum around both. What I suggest is that
as we get going and the maintainer count increases around each we look
at splitting them.

What we can do is manage then as two GIT trees in anticipation of this.

Carl.