[Users] Expected release for complete ovirt?

José Román Bilbao Castro jrbcast at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 08:16:26 UTC 2011

It is a pity, we are losing a lot of business because small-medium sized
businesses cannot afford to pay for "expensive" (they cost what they offer
but many times you don't need it all) licenses like those from vmWare,
citrix and RedHat. I am basically looking for an open source High
availabiklity-enabled virtualization platform... oVirt seems exactly what I
am looking for but I cannot offer it right now to my clients :-(... let's
then wait a bit. Any roadmap or timeline in mind?.

Regards,

Jose.