[Users] oVirt features

Dimitrije Zivkovic dimitrije.ziv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 15:33:07 UTC 2011

Well, I agree...

As you will se in the wiki article, I had to set MAVEN_OPTS for Xmx to
2048M and the same for PermSize as it was breaking with the PermGenSPace
error.... That went away after setting MAVEN_OPTS but then I had error code
137 - I used sun-jdk 1.6.0_24 (I think....). Then I Also used the trick for
compiling only 1 permutation - support only for Gecko 1_8 and everything
went OK...