[Users] First Nightly build of ovirt-engine & VDSM + Installation Guides

Ronen Angluster ranglust at redhat.com
Wed Nov 23 14:45:30 UTC 2011

Hello,

We've published 2 guides that describe how to install & configure
ovirt-engine & VDSM from a nightly build placed on ovirt.org's repository.

http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Installing_ovirt_from_rpm
http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Installing_VDSM_from_rpm

Please note the following:
1. At the time, nightly builds are not going to be carried out "nightly",
we will publish new versions from time to time until we'll establish
a mature and working release process

2. The installation process contains interim steps and will change as we
mature the ovirt-engine product's
deployment and may change significantly between revisions.

Regards,
Ronen Angluster