[Users] Trouble making ovirt-node image

Federico Alberto Sayd fsayd at uncu.edu.ar
Wed Nov 30 16:31:20 UTC 2011

Hello:

I am trying to implement Ovirt in a testing datacenter.

I have installed Ovirt-Engine from rpm on Fedora 16 and all is Ok. I can
access the web management without problem.

My problem is with Ovirt-Node. I followed the guide in:
http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Node_Building.

I used the same Fedora 16 installation for building the node iso. I
followed all steps, but the iso creation failed.

The docs dont say, but I had to install  at least the ovirt-node-tools,
I don't know if also I have to install ovirt-node rpm from
$BASEDIR/rpmbuild/RPMS/noarch

The output of make ovirt-node-image.iso is in pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/2U6NezuE

There is not yet a prebuilt image of Ovirt available?

Thanks! Any help is appreciated