[Users] Limit swap space on ovirt node install

Jorick Astrego jorick at netbulae.com
Fri Aug 31 14:22:46 UTC 2012

Hi,

We have a 16GB SSD in all our nodes to install the ovirt node image on.
While installing I get the message there is not enough space.

After checking the requirements of ovirt node it should fit quite
easily, but I think the swap space assigned is too much as we have a lot
of ram in the nodes.

As we don't overcommit the RAM in our nodes we shouldn't need that much
swap. Is there any way to modify it? I'd hate to have to buy new SSD's :-(

--
Regards,

Netbulae
Jorick Astrego