[Users] oVirt Workshop at LinuxCon North America

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Thu Jun 21 20:31:03 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Following up from this week's IRC meeting, we've asked the Linux
Foundation to replicate the agenda from LinuxCon Japan on the LC North
America site. That's in process, but they'd like us to get the names and
bios of our confirmed speakers to them no later than next Wednesday, 27
June 2012.

I'll leave it to everyone to wrangle about who would like to speak and
cover particular sessions. My goal with this workshop is to have a more
diverse speaker line up, so please do volunteer if you're attending
LinuxCon North America and would be willing to lead a session(s).

[0] -
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-japan/ovirt-gluster-workshops

Cheers,
LH