[Users] modifying vmdisk hook

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Wed Jun 6 09:38:29 UTC 2012

Thanks for answering, all is logical now we found the reason. I think
there is a lack of documentation about the hook scripts while there are
very useful in my case, waiting for engine implementation in ovirt 3.1.
I would have never found the good gerrit link without your help.
How can I get a tree of an old version except by directly  adding
hb=v4.9.3.2 instead of hb=HEAD in the url?

--
Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau
Pôle exploitation et maintenance