[Users] API Query on --> api.vms.list

Anil Vettathu anilv.in at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 14:02:23 UTC 2012

[<ovirtsdk.infrastructure.brokers.VM object at 0x12d6790>]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "connect.py", line 21, in <module>
    print vmnames.name
AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'name'

===

It did not work. Actually following are the functions I am getting for
vmnames.

vmnames.append   vmnames.extend   vmnames.insert   vmnames.remove
vmnames.sort
vmnames.count    vmnames.index    vmnames.pop      vmnames.reverse

Thanks,
Anil

--
http://www.anilv.in