[Users] Has anyone got a working script that could allow me to get a URL to connect to using virt-viewer under windows or for setting up vnc.

David Jaša djasa at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 19:13:00 UTC 2012

Hi Robert,

This is a problem:

1 a) the active x plugin for windows/ie is not yet released.

1 b) the XPI plugin is linux-only (and effectively firefox-only but I
think that patches for Chrome/Webkit compatibility will be welcome)

2) for Ubuntu, you'd need at least first of these two geting merged in
Debian and then wait half year for Ubuntu to leech it:
(the second is technically not necessary but given that spicec is being
discontinued and all the development takes there...)

Alternatively, you could get spice-xpi for ubuntu from PPAs.

David