[Users] Has anyone got a working script that could allow me to get a URL to connect to using virt-viewer under windows or for setting up vnc.

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Thu Jun 7 15:25:18 UTC 2012

When I am wrong I admit it.  Looks like I spent a lot of time looking
for a workaround for a problem that has been fixed in the 3.1 tree.

On 06/06/2012 05:04 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
>[1]
>authorGilad Chaplik <gchaplik at redhat.com>
>"VNC connection details - in case press console to vnc, the app will
open a popup indicates the VNC >connection details."

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-engine.git;a=commit;h=abd057da7a737a156a471e0b938741a4e54622f5

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=ovirt-engine.git;a=commit;h=c7fc82c51b82f92481188683e2d63f80ba2957d3

I missed that one going it.  That works pretty well overall and works on
all platforms.  One less issue to iron out.

Thanks
Robert