[Users] Fwd: Re: oVirt live snapshot problem

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:00:35 UTC 2012

*>Haim Ateya We have a known issue where live snapshot fails due to libvirt
bug, please attach vdsm.log and libvirtd.log located on hypervisor also
version of libvirt >and vdsm
>Haim

*Hi Haim,

Thank you for your reply! Apologies for only replying now.
Please find /var/log/libvirtd.log and /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log attached in
archive ovirt-logs.tar.gz

Versions:
vdsm-4.9.6-0.150.git63061a9.el6.x86_64
libvirt-0.9.4-23.el6_2.8.x86_64

I am hoping to be able to enable live snapshot support and then find a way
for me to export the snapshots to the exportdomain for backup purposes  -
hopefully this is possible? I don't mind contributing by writing scripts if
required.

Thank you!

Neil Wilson.