[Users] Windows install / activation issues.

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Mon Jun 11 02:44:03 UTC 2012

I am slowly doing my stage two testing now.  I have been finding very
few issues that is pretty good since 3.1 is just going into feature
freeze but I did find one that is kinda a show stopper and weird for
me.  I installed windows 2003 using my Dell CD on my Dell Hardware.  On
both ESXi and Xen Server windows authorization fine because the
installer sees the Dell bias in some way but under oVirt it doesn't.
 From my research it looks like the feature is called SLP.  Is there
anyway to pass the Dell SLP info to the installer like it is done under
both Xen and Vmware ESXi?  I assume it would be a libVirt option of some
kind I just can't find it.

Thanks
Robert