[Users] Windows install / activation issues.

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Mon Jun 11 11:52:06 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Some specific SMBIOS strings are being passed to identify the hypervisor.
There isn't a feature that enabled passing select host bios strings in oVirt yet (patches welcome) but you can do this with a hook, see here

http://gerrit.ovirt.org/gitweb?p=vdsm.git;a=tree;f=vdsm_hooks/smbios;h=c61ce8e73dc66791eb0390be3e764541b34c1137;hb=HEAD