[Users] Following Up on LinuxCon Japan Workshop

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Thu Jun 14 06:59:57 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your detailed feedback.

On 06/13/2012 04:41 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
> - Audience Participation
> How many attendees? How did the Q&A periods go? Would we like to prepare
> a post-event attendee survey? (I recommend we do the survey and can
> prepare some questions for the group if that's useful.)
> I think we should prepare the survey in advance of the next workshop and
> ask people to fill it out during the workshop, rather than coming back a
> couple weeks after the fact.
I have an attendee list from the Linux Foundation for each workshop, so
if we'd like to get the survey out this week it can happen. I believe I
can also find a resource to translate the survey into Japanese, though
that would mean a delay in sending it out.

Some suggested questions, I'd pare down to no more than 5.
- What was your favorite talk?
- What could we do to improve?
- Were the talks too long? Too short?
- Was the presentation material clear to you?
- Are you currently using or interested in using oVirt?
- Are you interested in contributing to the oVirt community?

Cheers,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn