[Users] oVirt 3.1 - HP BL460c G6 - virtualization hardware is unavailable

Ricardo Esteves ricardo.m.esteves at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:42:02 UTC 2012

i've been able to login using the ilo java remote console instead of the
integrated remote console, but very slowly, and doesn't allways works :(

Anyway, regarding the message about hardware virtualization, doesn't
seem a problem, just a message, because the kvm_intel module is loaded:

[root at blade4 ~]# lsmod | grep kvm
kvm_intel             132488  0
kvm                   408030  1 kvm_intel

Best regards,
Ricardo Esteves.-