[Users] Host setup for 3.1 beta

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Tue Jun 19 02:20:41 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

ovirt-engine will wait for "ServerRebootTimeout" before trying to connect to the host.
IIRC that defaults to 5 minutes, but you can obviously change it.

We need to change the mechanism to be more optimistic - eg. rather than wait for ServerRebootTimeout seconds, waiting for 30 seconds, try to connect and then retry every 30 seconds until ServerRebootTimeout expires.