[Users] Backup functionality via Acronis and extracting snapshots

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Tue Jun 19 07:43:20 UTC 2012

Thanks for your reply Itamar.

 >or copying the images directly from one of the nodes already connected
to the storage by ovirt engine
How would I copy the image directly? On the node that contains the vm I
see the following mounted:
/rhev/data-center/mnt/blockSD/0e6991ae-6238-4c61-96d2-ca8fed35161e/master and
inside it I see the .ovf file:
vms/23b9212c-1e25-4003-aa18-b1e819bf6bb1/23b9212c-1e25-4003-aa18-b1e819bf6bb1.ovf
Please excuse my ignorance but where do I find the guest's file system
image and copy it out?

Get important Linux and industry-related news at: facebook.com/dcdata
<http://facebook.com/dcdata>

Kind regards,

David Wilson
CNS,CLS, LINUX+, CLA, DCTS, LPIC3