[Users] oVirt 3.1 and Glusterfs using NFS shares.

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Sun Jun 24 00:50:58 UTC 2012

It took me a while with lots of trail and error but I am pretty close to
getting everything working but my latest error seems to be permission
related.  Very much like the error one gets with regular nfs and the
share not owned by the correct uid/gid.  But there doesn't seem to be a
way to fix it.  According to this doc
http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Translators/features/filter
on the Gluster site you can set those but I don't see a way to set that
inside the interface and the files I would need to change get over
written but vdsm.  Am I missing something really obvious?  Has anyone
actually been able to get ovirt and glusterfs running together.  I feel
like I am so close just missing one little piece of the puzzle.

Thanks
Robert