[Users] Ovirt and gluster storage (two servers in a cluster)

?????? zorro at megatrone.ru
Wed Jun 27 09:15:05 UTC 2012

The problem still persists.

How do I solve it?

From: users-bounces at ovirt.org [mailto:users-bounces at ovirt.org] On Behalf Of
??????
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 2:38 PM
To: 'Robert Middleswarth'
Cc: users at ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [Users] Ovirt and gluster storage (two servers in a cluster)

I checked the manual work gluster from two hosts. Mounting is working
correctly.

However, in a pair of hosts refuse to work (connection error storage).

Individually, each of their hosts working correctly,

and connects with gluster storage.

I have to manually mount gluster storage? In which folder?

You can write that how-to add a server to an existing cluster of gluster?