[Users] How can I create a snapshot for virtual disks only?

Shu Ming shuming at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jun 28 02:59:36 UTC 2012

On 2012-6-28 10:38, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 06/27/2012 10:29 PM, Shu Ming wrote:
>>
>> Sorry for confusion here. I attached the snapshot created. I don't think
>> it is a standalone snapshot for disks(all eight) only. And the usage of
>> the disk image snapshot should be bound with OS memory snapshot. The
>
> there is currently no OS memory snapshot

Enhh, interesting.  So it is not live snapshot?   The VM must be paused
to do the snapshot in my engine.   Also,  I hit a bug to resume the VM
after the snapshot was done.  The VM was always in pause state after I
clicked the resume button after the snapshot was done.  I looked into
the VM by VNC and VNC console showed that the VM was in frozen state.
Has anyone seen these or has it been fixed in the upstream?