[Users] Missing Tivoli Directory Server (ITDS) support in 3.1

snmishra at linux.vnet.ibm.com snmishra at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jun 29 14:11:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

     I am trying to test ITDS support in ovirt 3.1. We have an F17
machine that was running ovirt 3.0. We upgraded it to 3.1 and tried to
add a Tivoli DS to it by running "engine-manage-domains -action=add".
But was surprised to see the error that itds is not supported and the
only supported ones are ipa, rhds and AD. I am thinking that it is
possible that something did not go right with the upgrade from 3.0 to
3.1. I am preparing a fresh f17 with ovirt 3.1 to test again.

Thanks
Sharad Mishra
IBM