[Users] Fail to add storage domain

Jakub Libosvar libosvar at redhat.com
Wed May 30 15:36:46 UTC 2012

Hi Elad,

seems like the mount command itself failed on timeout. Can you please
try this command and let's see what will happen:
mkdir -p /mnt/my_storage_test && mount -t nfs -o
soft,nosharecache,timeo=600,retrans=6
192.168.132.123:/tonian/dcns/vns/marketing/productA /mnt/my_storage_test
it should fail as well.

Please check that nfs service is running on 192.168.132.123 and is not
blocked by iptables or other firewalls and that path is exported
properly in /etc/exports. You can also check whether selinux denied the
mount operation by `grep AVC /var/log/audit/audit.log | tail` after
mount command fails.

Kuba