[Users] Installing Host - action is taking longer than allowed by configuration

Mohsen Saeedi mohsen.saeedi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:57:12 UTC 2012

I run this command:
engine-config -s TimeToReduceFailedRunOnVdsInMinutes=25
when i set it to 10 min then i see this log:
2012-09-01 16:14:34,248 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.hostinstall.MinaInstallWrapper]
(pool-3-thread-50) The required action is taking longer than allowed by
configuration. Verify host networking and storage settings. Current
timeout is set to: 600000
and please tell me if this setting is correct for my yum slow speed.
thanks.

/*Douglas Landgraf <dougsland at redhat.com>*/ wrote on Fri, 31 Aug 2012
18:18:38 -0400: