[Users] Installing Host - action is taking longer than allowed by configuration

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Sun Sep 2 06:08:48 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

You are correct.

While rewriting the SSH implementation in master, I added two separate timeouts: soft timeout, hard timeout.
- Soft timeout is a timeout since last communication activity.
- Hard timeout is a timeout of the complete process.

Soft timeout is not currently used, but in near future I will also make use of it. It will enable to extend the hard timeout to much larger value.

Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.