[Users] engine-cleanup and then engine-setup - Failed to enable SELinux boolean

Tim Hildred thildred at redhat.com
Sun Sep 2 23:30:39 UTC 2012

Hey Mohsen;

Did you check /etc/sysconfig/selinux to ensure that "SELINUX=enforcing"?

If you set it with setenforce, it would have reverted to whatever is in that file on any reboots.

At least that was my problem when I got that error.

Tim Hildred, RHCE
Content Author II - Engineering Content Services, Red Hat, Inc.
Brisbane, Australia
Email: thildred at redhat.com
Internal: 8588287
Mobile: +61 4 666 25242