[Users] Ovirt engine.log show WARN before login to web administration portal

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 13:57:13 UTC 2012

On 09/04/2012 04:22 PM, Mohsen Saeedi wrote:
> I changed my config and set the ovirt console on our private ip address.
> now it's very fast. but on the slow internet link it's very very slow.
> thanks

first time login may be slow as GWT downloads all the application as
java script.
post the first login, how long does it take to re-login?

> /*Roy Golan <rgolan at redhat.com>*/ wrote on Tue, 4 Sep 2012 02:48:11
> -0400 (EDT):

>>> [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.GetConfigurationValueQuery]
>>> (ajp--0.0.0.0-8009-11) calling GetConfigurationValueQuery
>>> (SearchResultsLimit) with null version, using default general for
>>> version
>>> 2012-09-02 15:07:25,043 WARN
>>> [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.GetConfigurationValueQuery]
>>> (ajp--0.0.0.0-8009-17) calling GetConfigurationValueQuery
>>> (SearchResultsLimit) with null version, using default general for
>>> version
>>> 2012-09-02 15:07:25,249 WARN
>>> [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.GetConfigurationValueQuery]
>>> (ajp--0.0.0.0-8009-7) calling GetConfigurationValueQuery
>>> (SearchResultsLimit) with null version, using default general for
>>> version
>>> 2012-09-02 15:07:25,455 WARN
>>> [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.GetConfigurationValueQuery]
>>> (ajp--0.0.0.0-8009-16) calling GetConfigurationValueQuery
>>> (SearchResultsLimit) with null version, using default general for
>>> version
>>> 2012-09-02 15:07:25,656 WARN
>>> [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.GetConfigurationValueQuery]
>>> (ajp--0.0.0.0-8009-15) calling GetConfigurationValueQuery
>>> (SearchResultsLimit) with null version, using default general for
>>> version
>>> 2012-09-02 15:07:25,862 WARN
>>> [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.GetConfigurationValueQuery]
>>> (ajp--0.0.0.0-8009-14) calling GetConfigurationValueQuery
>>> (SearchResultsLimit) with null version, using default general for
>>> version
>>> 2012-09-02 15:07:26,062 WARN