[Users] Can oVirt be installed in a virtual machine?

Nicolas Chenier dascope at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 01:22:26 UTC 2012

I was under the impression that my oVirt VM would show up in oVirt and that
I could manage it through there...

What you're saying is that I should just run it seperatly and not manage it
with itself (oVirt)? keep it on my shared storage so that I can run it off
any of the 2 servers? But not manage it with oVirt (itself). I think I'm
starting to get it now...

I really appreciate your help!

Nic