[Users] Can't login with the user 'admin'

Mark Wu wudxw at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Sep 19 06:26:23 UTC 2012

On 09/19/2012 02:04 PM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:
> Mark,
> Can you please provide engine logs here?

Yair,

Here's the related engine log:

2012-09-19 14:24:37,899 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VdsBrokerCommand]
(QuartzScheduler_Worker-72) XML RPC error in command GetCapabilitiesVDS
( Vds: host2 ), the error was: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException,
SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to
requested target
2012-09-19 14:24:37,941 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VdsBrokerCommand]
(QuartzScheduler_Worker-73) XML RPC error in command GetCapabilitiesVDS
( Vds: Host1 ), the error was: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException,
SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to
requested target
2012-09-19 14:24:38,637 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.LoginAdminUserCommand]
(ajp--127.0.0.1-8009-10) USER_FAILED_TO_AUTHENTICATE : admin
2012-09-19 14:24:38,637 WARN
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.LoginAdminUserCommand]
(ajp--127.0.0.1-8009-10) CanDoAction of action LoginAdminUser failed.
Reasons:USER_FAILED_TO_AUTHENTICATE
2012-09-19 14:24:39,999 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VdsBrokerCommand]
(QuartzScheduler_Worker-77) XML RPC error in command GetCapabilitiesVDS