[Users] HA: Re: HA: Re: HA: Re: HP Integrated Lights Out 3

Dmitriy A Pyryakov DPyryakov at ekb.beeline.ru
Thu Sep 20 06:59:34 UTC 2012

I change Fedora 17 hosts to ovirt nodes (first - 2.5.0-2.0.fc17, second
-2.5.1-1.0.fc17). SPM on 2.5.0-2.0.fc17.

ilo3 don't work. In vdsm.log now options presented. BindingXMLRPC.py not
found on proxy host in /usr/share/vdsm. Only BindingXMLRPC.pyc file.

Itamar Heim <iheim at redhat.com> написано 14.09.2012 13:46:35:

> От: Itamar Heim <iheim at redhat.com>
> Кому: Darrell Budic <darrell.budic at bigwells.net>
> Копия: Dmitriy A Pyryakov <DPyryakov at ekb.beeline.ru>, users at ovirt.org
> Дата: 14.09.2012 13:46
> Тема: Re: [Users] HA: Re:  HA: Re:   HP Integrated Lights Out 3
>
> On 09/14/2012 02:32 AM, Darrell Budic wrote:
> > That fix worked for me (ipmilan wise, anyway. Still no go on ilo, but
we
> > knew that, right?). Thanks Itamar!
> >
> > Dmitriy, make sure you do this to all your host nodes, it may run the
> > test from any of them. You'll also want to be sure you delete
> > /usr/share/vdsm/BindingXMLRPC.pyc and .pyo, otherwise the compiled
> > python is likely to still get used. Finally, I did need to restart
vdsmd
> > on all my nodes, "service vdsmd restart" on my Centos 6.3 system. Glad
> > to know you can do that without causing problems for running vms.
> >
> > I did notice that the ovirt management GUI still shows 3 Alerts in the
> > alert area, and they are all "Power Management test failed" errors
dated
> > from the first time their particular node was added to the cluster.
This