[Users] Autostarting VMs ?

Rob Coward rob at jive-videos.net
Thu Sep 20 13:44:54 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm new to oVirt and currently just have a single server installed with
the allinone setup. All seems to be working well atm, apart from a small
gripe about spice consoles not working (out of the box) for non-linux
admin consoles. I just have one question that I hope someone on this
list might be able to help me with.....

How do you configure oVirt to auto-start vms when it starts after a
system boot ? I assume that there must be a way for this to happen and
I'm just missing a really obvious option right under my nose.

Thanks in advance,
Rob