[Users] Autostarting VMs ?

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Thu Sep 20 13:53:58 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

There is currently no such option for VMs.
There is a pre-start option for VM pools, where you est the number of VMs you would like to be available from the Pool, and in this case the engine will make sure (if possible) to start this number of VMs automatically.
See feature page in http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Features/PrestartedVm