[Users] SPM not selected after host failed

"Marc-Christian Schröer | ingenit GmbH & Co. KG" mcsp at ingenit.com
Fri Sep 21 10:01:43 UTC 2012

Am 20.09.2012 16:01, schrieb Itamar Heim:

Thanks again.

> yes... no auto recovery if can't verify node was fenced.
> for your tests, maybe power off the machine for your tests as opposed to "no power"?

So I figured, I could use our Eaton/Raritan metered pdus to allow fencing
the designated SPM nodes but than realized that controlling pdus by snmp
was not supported by oVirt. Any chance that is going to change? Or can you
point me to the Java class where I can add this?

Kind regards,
   Marc

PS: Sent the reply to Itamar directly. Sorry about that...