[Users] Is there a way to force remove a host?

Douglas Landgraf dougsland at redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 17:12:27 UTC 2012

Hi Dominic,

On 09/20/2012 12:11 PM, Dominic Kaiser wrote:
> Sorry I did not explain.
>
> I had tried to remove the host and had not luck troubleshooting it.  I
> then had removed it and used it for a storage unit reinstalling fedora
> 17.  I foolishly thought that I could just remove the host manually.
>  It physically is not there. (My fault I know)  Is there a way that
> you know of to remove a host brute force.
>
> dk

Fell free to try the below script (not part of official project) for
brute force:

(from the engine side)
# yum install python-psycopg2 -y
# wget
https://raw.github.com/dougsland/misc-rhev/master/engine_force_remove_Host.py
# (edit the file and change the db password)
# python ./engine_force_remove_Host.py

Thanks

--
Cheers