[Users] SPM not selected after host failed

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Mon Sep 24 14:32:35 UTC 2012

Yeah, several.

Most APC units, IBM iPDU, some Eaton devices, and several others are all SNMP controlled.  Marek wrote a library that makes implementing new agents (if needed) very easy.

Typically, the only things that need to change are:
 * the OIDs used to retrieve/set power status
 * the metadata (which is used to generate man pages, config info, etc.)

-- Lon