[Users] SPM not selected after host failed

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Mon Sep 24 15:35:27 UTC 2012

On 09/24/2012 04:32 PM, Lon Hohberger wrote:
> Yeah, several.
>
> Most APC units, IBM iPDU, some Eaton devices, and several others are all SNMP controlled.  Marek wrote a library that makes implementing new agents (if needed) very easy.
>
> Typically, the only things that need to change are:
>   * the OIDs used to retrieve/set power status
>   * the metadata (which is used to generate man pages, config info, etc.)

Marc-Christian - did you check if any of the existing fence agent
scripts don't already provide the fencing you need for your pdu's?
if they exist it would be mostly a config change to add them to the list
of fencing scripts that appear in ovirt ui (same if you add your own
based on marek's library)