[Users] Is there a way to force remove a host?

Jason Brooks jbrooks at redhat.com
Mon Sep 24 22:18:12 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

OK. Interestingly, I could not check or uncheck anything in my
default cluster. The boxes were greyed out. But, I was able to
remove the hosts by adding a new cluster w/o gluster enabled, moving
the hosts there, and removing them.

It does seem that gluster is unwilling to let hosts go, even if
they aren't hosting any bricks...