[Users] VM stuck in state Not Responding

Patrick Hurrelmann patrick.hurrelmann at lobster.de
Fri Sep 28 13:04:33 UTC 2012

>> Is there anything I can do to reset that stuck state and bring the VM
>> back to live?
>>
>> Best regards
>> Patrick
>>

> try moving all vm's from that host (migrate them to the other hosts),
> then fence it (or shutdown manually and right click, confirm shutdown)
> to try and release the vm from it.

In the web interface it is shown with icon for stopped VMs and an empty
host, but status is showing "Not Responding". So the stuck VM is not
assigned to any host? All 3 hosts and the engine itself have already
been rebooted since the storage crash (The hosts one by one and going to
maintenance before).

Regards
Patrick

--
Lobster LOGsuite GmbH, Münchner Straße 15a, D-82319 Starnberg

HRB 178831, Amtsgericht München
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Martin Fischer, Rolf Henrich