[Users] spice-html5 black screen

Frantisek Kobzik fkobzik at redhat.com
Tue Aug 27 12:59:38 UTC 2013

Hello Jakub,

could you please provide more information about your deployment? Especially:
 - Is ovirt-websocket-proxy running on your engine machine?
 - Is it configured correctly?
 - Do you have engine's CA imported in your browser (i.e. you are not adding a security exception on each browser session)?

For now I can point you to oVirt wiki testing pages:
 - http://www.ovirt.org/Features/SpiceHTML5#Testing
 - http://www.ovirt.org/Features/noVNC_console#Testing

The configuration really depends on your deployment, but from the testing cases (especially noVNC one) you should get the idea how it's done. In any case feel free to ask me about additional info.

Regards,
Franta.