[Users] oVirt Weekly Meeting Minutes -- 2013-08-28

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 23:13:14 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Mike Burns  wrote:
> Minutes: http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-08-28-14.00.html
> Minutes (text):
> http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-08-28-14.00.txt
> Log: http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-08-28-14.00.log.html
>
> =========================
> #ovirt: oVirt Weekly Sync
> =========================
>

> Meeting started by mburns at 14:00:09 UTC. The full logs are available
> at http://ovirt.org/meetings/ovirt/2013/ovirt.2013-08-28-14.00.log.html

Hello,
in weekly meeting held on 7th of August it was detailed the problem
related to CentOS and qemu version:

  * no qemu 1.3 for centos 6.4, we might want to release note that
    issue, followup in the mailing list  (oschreib, 14:37:05)

I didn't find any further reference then. How did it end?
What is the current situation and draft for release notes about it?

Thanks in advance,
Gianluca