[Users] Ovirt 3.3 GlusterFS Enable Service

gregoire.leroy at retenodus.net gregoire.leroy at retenodus.net
Tue Dec 17 16:57:22 UTC 2013

Hello,

I try to setup Ovirt with this configuration :

1 Engine Ovirt 3.3 (upgraded from 3.2)
2 Nodes Ovirt 3.3
Centos 6.5
GlusterFS

I tried to follow the gluster documentation :
http://www.gluster.org/2013/09/ovirt-3-3-glusterized/, using POSIXFS as
I use CentOs and not Fedora.
The problem is, I'm supposed to see a "Gluster Enable Service" in the
configuration of cluster but I don't see it. When I first setup ovirt
engine, I selected the "virt" Application_Mode. When I try
"engine-setup", I don't have the question anymore.

I changed it in database : in the vdc_options table, the option
ApplicationMode is now 255 and AllowClusterWithVirtGlusterEnabled is
True.

Then I restarted ovirt-engine. However, I still don't see this
option...

So someone have any idea about what I can do to access to GlusterFS
option ?

Thank you,
Regards,
Grégoire Leroy