[Users] Agents for Windows

Blaster Blaster at 556nato.com
Thu Dec 19 17:13:04 UTC 2013

On 12/19/2013 2:37 AM, Itamar Heim wrote:

> shouldn't be any issue using these (other than potential bugs of course)

What is the name of the ISO?

I tried installing the RHEV-toolsSetup_3.2_12.iso from RHEL 6.4 on ovirt
3.3.1 and it complained that I was not running RHEV so it refused to
install.  So I thought I would be smart and by-passed the gatekeep
(setup.exe I think it was) and going right into the drivers directory
and installing from there.  It seemed to install OK, but it hosed up the
VM and had to restore.