[Users] Can I move local_cluster in all-in-one setup?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 11:22:41 EST 2013

Hello,
working on f18 and ovirt nightly as of
ovirt-engine-3.2.0-1.20130106.git0cb01e1.fc18.noarch

Can I configure ootb an all-in-one setup with vlan tagging for the to-be
created ovirtmgmt lan?
In that case how has to be the network config for the host before running
engine-setup?
classic eth0 + eth0.vlanid or other things?

In case the answer is no, can I configure it after creation?

I saw in another thread that in general I can create a temporary DC and
move the clusters there so that I can then edit the ovirtmgmt network
making it vlan tagged.

Is this possible in all-in-one too?

I created another Datacenter named tempdc and I try to move my
local_cluster there.... but I don't see how I can.

I edit local_cluster, but the option to change DC is greyed out....

Thanks,
Gianluca