[Users] Can I move local_cluster in all-in-one setup?

René Koch (ovido) r.koch at ovido.at
Wed Jan 9 16:22:58 UTC 2013

Hi Gianluca,

I just successfully installed RHEV 3.1 all-in-one with VLAN tagging on
rhevm (ovirtmgmt) network - steps should be the same on oVirt:

1. Configure VLAN on host (ifcfg-eth0.<vlanid>)
2. Install oVirt environment with all-in-one setup
3. Login to webadmin
4. Set local storage to maintenance
5. Force remove datacenter
6. Create new datacenter (new name, type: local)
7. Create new cluster (new name)
8. Edit ovirtmgmt network on new datacenter (set VLAN)
9. Bring host to maintenance
10. Edit host
10.1 Change datacenter to new datacenter
10.2 Change cluster to new cluster
11. Create new local storage
12. Verify that datacenter and host are online and that network is in
sync including VLAN
13. Attach ISO domain (I used the one created with rhevm-setup)
14. Create vm

I hope this will help you with oVirt.
Maybe you should cleanup your all-in-one setup and recreate it using the
above steps.

--
Best Regards

René Koch