[Users] oVirt features survey status

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 15:30:36 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

On 01/15/2013 04:02 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
>    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/oVirtFeatures

Thank you to everyone who has participated so far! We have had a good
response rate for such a short time.

I will be taking the results of the survey tomorrow morning CET, so if
you have not yet participated, and would like to express your opinion,
please do so as soon as possible.

As a sneak peek of the results: 40% of you use oVirt in production, vs
68% of you in test labs or proofs of concept, the median number of
hypervisors is between 3 and 5, and the majority of you run over 20 VMs
in your set-up!

Top requests include packages for .el6, the ability to upgrade
hypervisors through the engine and have a redundant highly available
engine, disk resize, back-up scheduling and VM cloning without using a
template, integration with OpenvSwitch, the integration of some guest
configuration in guest agents, and the integration of V2V and Nagiosin
the engine interface.

If your pet feature is not in this list, you still have a chance to vote
it up!

   https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/oVirtFeatures

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13