[Users] oVirt @China

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Mon Jun 3 06:47:21 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,
On our last visit to Shanghai we discovered there's no
access to YouTube, so oVirt users and developers in China
cannot see the cool video clips we have for oVirt.

To resolve that, we were able to open an account in YouKu
for oVirt, which will host the relevant video clips. I'm
happy to announce oVirt's YouKu page:

http://i.youku.com/theovirt

Feel free to share with your friends!

Here's how you can help:

- People who do not see their video clips there can
  mail me and I'll upload it to YouKu.

- For new contents please contact me as well so I'll
  upload it to YouKu.

Special thanks to Jimmy and the Intel team, who
helped me with this effort.

Looking forward to see more video clips,
Doron